International Vaccine Institute, Seoul
Photo: Anne Tuiskunen Bäck
Welcome to Sida's Research Cooperation
Published: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:03:07 GMT
Updated: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 13:47:02 GMT
Welcome to Sida's Research Cooperation's in-depth site for databases, open calls, methodological support and overview of research findings.
This site is specifically designed with the intent to
provide detailed information about Sida's research cooperation
activities. For a more general overview of Sida please follow this
link to Sida's main website.
Objectives of the site:
- Provide an overview of Sida's support to research programs and
present an overview of results.
- Provide opportunities for researchers and experts to register
in the REDA database, which aims at
strengthen the role of research in Swedish development
- Publish open calls for research proposals.
- Provide information on application and reporting procedures for
research programs and projects supported by Sida.
- Researchers and research managers that receive support or have
an interest of Sida's research cooperation.
- Civil servants working with research cooperation
- General public that have a specific interest of Sida's
investments, results and methodologies for research